Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Feeling blessed


Copy And Paste
So I dont know if its just this Zoloft Im taking or what...but I feel GREAT!!! I feel like my old self again and more. I am happy and I have been thinking positive and Im not stressing whatsover over anything. I mean, its amazing. My whole life latley was negative thinking and stressing out so much. But maybe God is just preparing us. We both feel like our time is coming SOON!!! My body is feeling strong and all my test are coming back positive. Im losing weight, eating better and taking all my vitamins religiously. I dont know if this is our month, but whenever, I feel like its soon!!! I just have so much energy and Im moving around all the time, doing stuff. Im ready for these holidays coming up...its making me realize all the blessings God has given us and will give us. Its my favorite time of the year. The cool weather, the Christmas music, the decorations, the warm and cozy feeling of the clothes and trying to keep warm. Also, its the Lords birthday, the most important thing to rememeber. I love my friends and family and all their support and prayers.....it really means alot to us!!! love you

1 comment: