Thursday, December 10, 2009

Random Post

I love to write on this blog. I think about a baby all the time and I just really want a baby. I feel like all day, everyday, I think about a baby and what it would be like to be pregnant and to feel my baby kicking in my belly, and to go through labor and what it would it be like to hold my little baby in my arms. I dream of all those things. I also think about, how long it takes to have a baby and all the worry and care during that time to have a healthy baby. But I know God is going to give us a baby, a healthy baby.
I know it seems like I repeat myself alot on these blogs. I noticed I do talk about the same things. Its helped me to talk about how I have been feeling and my dreams. Its also good to have very supportitive friends. :)
Oh and today wasnt so bad with work. Everyone chipped in and it all got done. Now onto the big night, tomorrow night.
I just remembered how messy my room is, lol. I know this is a very random blog, but facebook isnt working and I just ate and need to sit up. :)
Is anyone else excited about Christmas time??? I love listening to the music on my blog. This is my favorite time of the year, and I would love to find out Im pregnant for Christmas :) Wouldnt that be an awesome gift from the Lord!!!??? His time, is the best time!!!

1 comment:

  1. Lol that was random. I had this mental picture of you just jabberin away!! lol. And I was really pumped about Christmas, until I looked at my schedule at work and saw that I only had 11 hours on the schedule. =(

    All I want for Christmas is a job!!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete