Monday, December 14, 2009

So it came


The Pre-Seed came today. The other day, I told Mark that I'm going to order it, and that's when he told me he already got it. I'm so proud of him, because he actually got the right one. My husband is a big shopper on the Internet. I'm not...so I guess that's good one of us is. If I cant touch it or feel it when I fork my money out, I'm a little hesitant on buying it. But I'm excited to use it. Maybe I'm one step closer to holding a little bundle of joy in my arms. I'm feeling positive. I'm not even sure if I want Mark to go ahead and get checked out or just wait and see. I guess I'm going to leave that up to him.

So I read where Kendra had her baby the other day, a 9 pounder. And then today, Kourtney Kardashian had her baby. Both boys. I'm sure they are feeling the love and bonding with their newborns.

I just cant get over how excited and positive I'm feeling. I am really hoping this stuff works for us. Maybe from my stress and thinking about it so much, it made me so dry and thats what my problem has been. I'm hoping this is our answer. Please keep us in your prayers as we try for a baby in the months to come. Its going to be a new year, and I really hope my baby is born in the next year. Me and Mark are ready to be a mommy and daddy :)

1 comment:

  1. Im glad you are feeling well and so happy!!! I dont know anything about the stuff you got, but I really hope it works for yall. =)

    ReplyDelete