Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I called my GYN

So when I went to the Dr the other day for Mark, we asked him about Pre-Seed, he told us he wouldn't recommend us using it, well that really bothered me. So I decided to call my GYN and see if he has heard of it, or if he recommended it or didn't, or had any problems or issues with it. Though I didn't get to talk to him, his super duper awesome nurse Barbara called me back and told me, that it wouldn't hurt. She said she didn't know anyone who used it, but that it wouldn't hurt, since its a lube. My friend Tina used it and has gotten pregnant. I don't know if everyone who has used it, that the product has made them pregnant, or if it was just their month, but at this rate, I don't think anything would hurt. BUT, I don't want to cause any more problems or issues either.
Mark still has his Dr appointment Friday with the urologist and I called to see what they would do and check, just so Mark can feel a little better about it and they told me that their probably just going to talk to him and maybe get some blood work. I'm worried with Marks stress and the nurse today said that HIS stress can be causing us not to get pregnant too, and for us both to be stressed so much the past months, I'm sure wasn't helping it.
I'm alot better with this Zoloft and it has calmed me down alot and I don't think I'm dieing all the time. I feel like my old self again, and I miss feeling this way. I know this is the normal way to feel and think.
But Mark just needs to not stress, though his job isn't helping. I think if we just start eating better and working out more, we wont be so stressed and maybe that will help us out alot.
I could be wrong....but I feel like my time is coming soon!!!! I always thought that December was our month, but I'm thinking January.....we need another Libra in our family, huh Mark? lol Marks whole family seems to be Libras and all of our birthdays are right after each other. I wouldn't mind a baby for my birthday :)

1 comment:

  1. I hope that Mark gets his stress level down, that isnt good to have such high blood pressure. I am also very happy for you that you feel like your old self again! I really think that with out all this stress that yall two have been having, yall are sure to get prego! Stress is the worse thing in the world.

    Remember Rachel, 2010 is our year!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete