Tuesday, December 8, 2009

This really touched me and made me cry

Awww, Rachel! What a precious baby boy. That is really amazing how they develop so quickly! I know that they are in Heaven with Shirley having the time of their life playing with grandma! You know that your mom is with them and they are all 3 watching over you and they are with you everyday in all that you do. They were very blessed to have you and Mark as parents, while they we're living in your belly! One day yall are going to make such wonderful parents, and God is going to bless yall in so many wonderful ways! =)



Thanks Rebecca!!! This really meant alot to me, especially since alot of people didnt know my mom like you did!!

1 comment:

  1. aww, Im glad, you know it is true. I have a mental picture of all three of them playing and having so much fun! You know, I could be wrong, but what if that was the reason that you miscarried them? So that Shirley could have a part of you with her, while she waited for you? You know God took them to Heaven for something, maybe that was it?? Just remember that they are with God and a very special angel named Shirley!

    ReplyDelete