Saturday, December 5, 2009

Something special my friend Tina wrote me

I know its been hard on you not getting pregnant...you have been so strong and have such a wonderful outlook, and I know that God is going to bless you both. Dont listen to people that say the due date meant nothing...that will always be a day we will remember. New Years Eve is never going to be the same for me....it was a day that meant hope for us, and its all we really have. Pretty soon you will have a new due date, and that will give you hope for the future and that baby. One thing that helped me is we reminded ourselves daily that this child deserved all of our hope, even though we were scared. I love you girl!

1 comment:

  1. aww..I love you girl! I meant everything I said...I am so glad to have met you...without you I dont know what I would have done during all of this. You have been such a great friend, and I hope to be the same to you. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete