Saturday, December 5, 2009

Friends



True Friends We had to get new family Dr a few months ago and Mark had never gone to get his consultation. So we went Friday to get him checked out and so our Dr could be his official Dr. As much as Mark didn't want me to ask, I asked if it would help if Mark could take Folic Acid for his sperm. I had read in a few different places on the Internet that it would be helpful for couples whoCheck Spelling are trying. I just thought it was a woman drug. But, he said what we would really need to do first is to check his sperm mobility and to go to a Urologists. Well, I have one from my kidney, so we did make an appointment, though I had to talk Mark into it. I know its a man thing and its awkward for them. But the Dr told me that they usually start with the men first and then the woman, cause the man is usually one thing, and then the women could be many factors. I had talked to my GYN about this last November and he didn't think there was any problems with any of us, because we did get pregnant the first time. But Mark kinda thinks that since he started working at this new job, hes under so much stress, that maybe that could be affecting is. Marks blood pressure was over 200/100. The nurse was freaking out and asked him if he was trying to have a heart attack. We have been worried about him, because its been so high, and we both think it could be from his job. But the Dr was worried and put him on some medicine, so hopefully this will help out. But Mark has a Dr's appointment this next Friday and so hopefully we can get some answers soon, or try and figure out if there is any problem at all. The Dr also said not to do Pre-Seed. But he told me he has never researched it, but if it was to cause a problem or something, then we would have to worry about that and what else isn't getting us pregnant. If Marks sperm mobility is okay, and I have to go to the GYN then I will ask him about it. Like I have said alot of other times, I know God has told me I'm going to get pregnant, but its like every time I get my hopes up or try something different, I feel like I get shot down and I'm at a dead end road. Ive kinda been feeling down a bit lately, because of all this. But me and Mark went and joined the YMCA for a Holiday Trimmings discount thing they are having for 6 weeks, so we joined it to try and get healthier. We both know we are over weight and need to lose weight. We went today and played racquetball for an hour nonstop. We were such active kids back in the day and in High School, but I guess when you graduate and the real world hits you, you are so busy with every day life that other things get put on the back burner. But we want to get healthier and to get active and start feeling better.
I just want to say thank you to my 2 friends that follow my blog, for all the nice, encouraging words you always post on here. They all truly mean alot and it lifts my spirits and hopes when I read them.

I'll Always Have Your Back

1 comment:

  1. I want you to know that I read this the day that you wrote it, but just now got aroung to commenting on it. I love to read your blog, you always have interesting things to say. I hope Mark gets control of his high BP, and all yalls stress is lifted away from yall!

    ReplyDelete