Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Darn Rebecca!!! =o)

That is so sweet and so true! Your mother was such an amazing woman, she had a huge impact on me. I think of her all the time, and wonder what life would be like if she would still be here. Me and Shirley had a lot in common, even the un spoken, like the way we had love for the Golden Girls. I mean, its kinda hard to explain and may sound silly about a tv show, but she and I got it like it should be gotten, where as some people may watch the show, and be like hmmm, I dont get it?. If that makes any sense. I loved your mom like she was my own mother, I really did. I loved going to your house, not only to hang out with you, but I loved to spend time with your mom also. She was so different than my mom in a lot of ways, yet they were the same in a lot of ways also. She did a very excellent job of raising you, I would love to be able to say one day that I did that well with Dominick. I know that I am far, far, from that. But I got a few years to go, lol. I also believe that you are your mother. You are going to be such a great mom to your children, both you and Mark. Your children may not physically have you mom with them, but they will have her with them through you every day. I will never forget your mother, and I know that one day you are going to be just as wonderful as a mother as she was!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment