Sunday, December 20, 2009

I wanna know


I know many people dont read this blog, and I kinda like it that way. But I wanna know

WHEN DO YOU THINK IM GOING TO GET PREGNANT??
WHEN WILL MY DUE DATE BE??
WHAT WILL BE THE SEX OF THE BABY??

I think, this might be fun and we can see whos the closest. I think Im going to take a guess. But first, I keep telling my friend and hubby that it would be cool to have a baby on 10-10-10. So I think thats going to be my guess. I think Im going to get pregnant in January 21st. lol Who knows.....I havent even calculated to see if that is 9 months, lol and its going to be a girl :) aww....

2 comments:

  1. ok this is gonna be fun!! i say january 31, 2009 u will get preggers, and u will have her on october 9 2010 at 12:59am. she will weigh 11 pounds 8 ounces and will be 22 inches long. she will have your toe, u know that really long second toe, and she is gonna be very dark skinned. like a roofers color. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, you are the craziest person...i know you guessed like almost everything that i wouldnt want, lol.

    ReplyDelete