Sunday, December 13, 2009

So I found out...

that Mark bought me Pre-Seed like a week or two ago!!! YEA!!! Happy early Christmas to me!! I was going to buy it, if I didnt start my period. Well I did on the 12th. Im okay with it though. I am really hoping that this Pre-Seed works. I keep reading all the success stories on it, and Im hoping I can fall in that catagory. God has told me Im going to get pregnant, and I have faith that I will. He is an awesome God and I know he has no lies. Im hoping Im right, but I just have this strong sense that January is the month. I could be wrong. My stress has gone down alot, but I have been noticing how broke I am for the holidays. I dont get paid for 2 weeks and that really makes things hard. To depend on your weekly paycheck and then through the most expensive time of the year, and not to have it, is hard. But I know this every year, it just seems like though, things are getting harder and more expensive, and I know that everyone else feels it. God will provide. I keep having to remind myself, the true meaning of Christmas. But still...its nice to give. I want to be able to give Mark and my grandpa a good Christmas. You never know when its someones last Christmas. I think of those things every holiday. I try to make it memorable and the best!!
Im waiting on my friend Tina's baby. Judah is just snuggled up in his mommys belly this winter. Im so excited for her. We both have gone through the same thing and lost an angel, and I know she is just exstatic that she is so close to hold him in her arms. I hope one day to feel that and to go through that. Though, I dont know if I want to go onto 41 weeks, lol. But God will let Judah out of there whenever he is ready for Judah to meet this world. Maybe this is the week Tina!!! I know your ready for him!!

2 comments:

  1. Thats great that he bought you preseed, most guys dont think of that stuff, what a great hubby :) And yes we are ready for Judah! However I have realized, I need to just be patient. It is incredibly hard to do, but as long as hes healthy in there, thats all that matters. Love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it works for you! Also even if you arent able to give a bunch of gifts, you still have Mark and Bubba, so that is the best gift of all! (=

    ReplyDelete