Monday, December 21, 2009

Im sick....blah

I thought my cold was going away. But today I went to the YMCA to go play racquetball, just because I haven't done anything the past few days, and needed too. Well first, let me back up. We woke up around 12 and then got dressed and then ran some errands and got something to eat. Well then I got extremely tired, so tired that I had to come home and go to sleep. So I took me like an hour or two nap and got up to go work out. We wernt done with our errands and we still needed to go to the grocery store. So we went to the Y and played for maybe 30 minutes and then I got so sick. I wanted to pass out and throw up. I have been playing racquetball for awhile and sweated and it was nothing, so I'm thinking it has to do with my sickness. I feel much better, my nose is not running as much, and I can smell and taste. So I don't know why I would feel so sick. Maybe its what I have been eating lately. I haven't been eating what I should be. I have horrible headaches lately too. Who knows...maybe its just stress and the weather. Its hot and then its cold, so I don't get it.
Oh and did you know that today is the shortest day of the year with light, and June 21st is the longest. I thought that was good information and also, today is the first day of winter. Hmm....I wore shorts outside today!!! Texas is just weird!!

1 comment:

  1. LOL, no i didn know any of that! I know about the sickness though, it has to be the weather, becos i have been feeling down myself these past couple days. I had a toothache form hell, and then i took so much medicine, when the toothache went away, i had a horrible headache from all the meds i took to get rid of the tootache!!! im glad you are feeling better, and we should go to the gym soon!!!!!

    ReplyDelete