Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Needed to vent

So this Friday is Marks appointment and our banquet at work. Alot has been going down, and it seems like bam, bam, bam, always something to do. I have a list a work, and my boss keeps adding to it, and I'm getting to the point, where I tell her, Ill get to it if i have time. My job has been so good this year. Alot of stress was lifted off of me and things was seeming to go my way, but now it seems like its falling back to the old way again.
Rachel do this, Rachel do that, Rachel knows how to do it, Rachel can do it, Rachel, I'm leaving and you need to fill in for me, Rachel you need to go here, Rachel wipe my butt.
Literally it seems to be getting that bad. I don't know what these people are thinking. I mean, I cant do it all, and then when I don't do it, because I'm doing something else on my list, they look at me like Ive done nothing and wasted time or something. I'm getting really agitated and yes, my boss is right....I don't care about this banquet, and I don't care if the kids are happy or not. Why, I don't care is because I do so much for it, and it seems like the kids don't even care about it, so why would I put so much sweat and blood into it, for nothing? Some of the staff seem like their allergic to working on it. "oh, i don't know how". Well I guess this is the time to learn!!! But you know what? Some things arnt getting done, and someone else is going to have to do it.....tomorrow is the last day to finish everything and I hope it all gets done, but if it doesn't.....oops....

2 comments:

  1. I understand girl. Just remember that they ask you to do it becos they know you know how to do it, and your a big help to them and that shcool. Just be honored that you have the abilty to help out! Im trying to come up with some positive thoughts here! But for real though, just take a deep breath, or go into another room and scram like Michael Jackson. It will turn out just fine, your great at things like this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like my husbands boss! It will be okay, I know it must be stressful but you are strong and will get thru it!! :)

    ReplyDelete