Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas

I have to say this was one of my best Christmas's in a long time. God gave us our white Christmas. This might sound silly to everyone, but you can ask the ones close to me...I always said, " I wish we would get a blizzard!!" and they always told me, oh Rachel, you dont know what your talking about. But I did! Because I loved every bit of it. Im actually sad that its melting, I really dont want it to melt. Its so beautiful outside and I guess snow means alot to me. But they have been saying that tomorrow night we are expected to get another 2 inches....yea!!! I wanted to share some pictures of our Christmas and the snow we got!!


This was about 3pm Chrismtas Eve.

This was before around 8am, Chrismtas Eve.







My grandpas tracks.





Look how high the snow got!
Im going to post more pics on my other blog.

1 comment:

  1. You are crazy to want more snow!! Im glad you enjoyed it though!

    ReplyDelete