Friday, December 18, 2009

Hello Vacation

Christmas TreeITS MY VACATION!!!! I am so excited but these 2 weeks, but they always fly by. There is so much going on and its such a wonderful time of the year that I feel like I dont get to enjoy it like I wish I can. But I am!!! I am going to have a good Christmas and a good New Years!!! The bad thing though about this year is that Mark has to work on Christmas Eve and day and New Years Eve and Day. But we will somehow celebrate and spend time with each other. We have been trying to remember that there are alot of families who have to sacrifice their loved ones, because we are blessed to have a job and that there are people, police, Dr's, nurses, etc, all working on the holidays.

Also, latley, I have been sick. It seems to be getting worse. Its just a simple cold, but I know alot of nasty stuff has been going around. Im trying to take my vitamins and drink orange juice, so maybe I can start feeling better. Merry Christmas

I just cant believe that Christmas is in a week and that New Years is almost here. Who knew that 2010 would be here already. I remember celebrating 2000 and everyone thought that the computers were going to crash and people went and out and put batteries, water and food to put back. 10 years later.....wow....it just amazes me sometimes. What a blessing to live through these years and be healthy and happy. I do hope that 2010 is our year for a little one. I would love to have a little one around this time next year, getting them ready for their first Christmas. I keep praying for a little one....

1 comment:

  1. I hope you feel better and enjoy your vacation!! I will be praying that God blesses you and Mark with a little one in 2010. By the way I remember 2000, that was kinda funny when you think back about it...my mom went a little crazy with it lol

    ReplyDelete