Monday, April 1, 2013

.........

I don't understand
Ive thought about it a million times and more
Why is it so hard?
Why cant I close this door?

I know your my weakness
I know I still love you
but your with someone else
and I just don't know what to do.

Ive tried to shake you and tried everything I possibly could
I shut you out of my life and deleted your family
thinking it would help me
but you were always this huge memory

This memory that wouldn't go away of everything we went through
the good times, the bad times and even our connection.
We fought, we made up, we laughed, we played
but there was something when we touched......our affection.

I never had someone touch me the way you did and the way you made me feel
I know that's why I compare everyone to you and I know its not fair.
I know I need to fully move on, because you have someone else
I just know what we had will always be rare.

I don't know why I feel like I need you in my life
I don't know if its for selfish reasons or if there even is a reason
I know without you there, I feel like a piece of me is missing
I just hope and pray that it changes each season


Each season that goes by, I have my ups and downs
sometimes it gets better, sometimes I frown

You really are a good man who has a loving heart
your a wonderful father who sacrifices alot

I don't know what the future holds
I know I want you to be happy with your new girl
Life isn't fair sometimes and we don't know which way its going to twirl

I know whatever roads we face, we will always have respect for one another
We are both strong, weak, lovers and fighters

I just pray for Gods guidance each day
and hope and pray that fate comes my way.

I don't know what the Heavenly Father has in store for me
but I hold on to faith that it will make me happy

I want you to be happy in wherever your life leads you
Happy, satisfied in everything you do

I know we will always carry a piece of ourselves with each other
Everything is going to be okay, we're strong, we will conquer!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment