Sunday, April 14, 2013

My white heart tattoo

me drawing my tattoo

prepping....getting ready to start

this isnt so bad

okay, now why are you going over it???

ouch, ouch, ouch, your going over it too many times...

are you almost done??

NOPE!!! i see blood.........dont look, dont look....


Hurry up already, this hurts :(
FINALLY........were done...

I'm loving it!!!

keep it moist!!
its healing....scabbing over!!

ITs healed!!!


End results
I got my first tattoo in August of 2011.  I knew I wanted a white heart on my wrist for awhile and finally just got the balls and went and get it done.  I don't regret it and have thought about getting some more.  I really would love to get one on my high part of my rib, but nothing has stood out to me that I would want for a lifetime.  I love my tattoo, because no one can see it unless I point it out so if I did work somewhere professional, it wouldn't be a problem.  I also love it because its my signature and everyone who knows me personally knows I put a heart next to my name when I sign my name.  I do love it and I am hoping that some people around me that I love dearly will get my heart tattooed on them, but that might be pushing it!!!!

Looking back at this time in my life, I was in a place that is hard to even remember.  These pictures arnt who I am today or who I was 3 years ago.  I don't regret anything and I'm glad I went through some of the things I did, because it has made me who I am today, but looking at this woman, I don't know her!!!  Its so weird and I feel like I don't even look like that anymore either.  I just wanted to share my pictures of my tattoo!!!!  Maybe I can share some new ones!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment