Tuesday, April 2, 2013

...........2

I thought you were different
I thought you cared
instead you played with my emotions
and now I'm scared

I'm scared that there arnt any good men out there
that they are all the same
Why cant someone be faithful
what have they became?

I know no one is perfect
I know we all make mistakes
but this one was different
this one wasn't fake

I don't know if you really love me 
the way you say you do
I thought I believed it
I thought it was true

You tell me you love me
and that I have most of your heart
but that you love someone else
and that your not going to part

I wouldn't want you to hurt someone else
I just hate that you tell me one thing
act upon, show me, text me
things that make my heart sing

I know I'm the fool for keeping you so close
when I know you moved on with someone else

I really don't wish nothing bad upon you
I just wish I knew what to do

I get torn with how I feel
and what people tell me and how I should deal

I don't know what it is about you
but sometimes I feel like you used me
I don't know exactly what for
when knowing we would never be

I know its time I let go and move on
and maybe this is what I needed this whole time
In a way its a bittersweet moment
but I need to get the ladder and climb

I need to climb up and move on
 since you wont look my way
Maybe its a good thing
since you have a fiancee

I know what I need to do
and I'm going to do it
I have no choice
but I need to commit

I need to put all my trust and faith in God
because I know He has amazing plans
I know I'm not perfect
and I know He has me a man

I'm sorry for being so weak
but I need to step away and get ahold of myself
I put up wall after wall and you tore them down somehow
but I need God to build it Himself

Nothing is wrong with you or with me
sometimes life stirs us up and we are just a memory

I think we tried to burn the flame that once was
but things have happened in between that showed our flaws

I don't know where life is going to lead me from here
I just know its nothing that I can see clear

Everything is going to be alright
hopefully life just gets better and more bright!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment