Sunday, April 14, 2013

A little known fact about me

Something you might not know about me is that I LOVE TO DANCE!!!  The sad part is, I really wont dance in front of a lot of people.  As far as I can remember I have loved music and beats.  I remember as a kid watching Dirty Dancing and just loving it.  Ive always been the type of person that I can look or watch something and then just do it.  I could be crying, laughing, sad, happy or whatever mood Im in and if a song with a beat comes on.....Im moving in some sort of way. 

I love dubstep, I love a good rap song with a good beat, I love electric style music and just dance music.  I dont know what it is, but it gets me going. 

This song will get me going.....good beat song

We actually did a work out to that song a year ago and I can still remember most of the parts.  I know thats why I enjoy zumba so much, because your working out but yet shaking your booty.  I also remember as a kiddo watching NSync, Britney Spears and Backstreet Boys over and over and remembering their choreography and doing it.  I was thinking the other day, with my "skill" what would I do now that Im an old lady?  I love it, but of course not enough to make it a job, just something that I enjoy, but I still love to dance and shake it all the time.  Im not the type to go to the club and do it though...its the weirdest thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment