Saturday, July 21, 2012

Probably a weird post

I wasn't sure if I wanted to write about this.  Its nothing that I'm bragging about, but I'm proud to say that I got hit on.  I mean, I'm very insecure with myself.  I have been trying to lose weight and get a darker tan and change up my style a bit.  I don't put myself out there because technically I'm still married, and I'm not the type of girl to take the first move or push anything.  I like to be chased and fought for.  I think one reason why, is because I don't want to be turned down or maybe I read the wrong signals.  Just like what happened, I had to re ask my friend if he was hitting on me, when really I knew he was, it was clear. 

So I'm proud to say that I took it upon myself and called my cable company.  I noticed that all my friends had Direct TV.  They said they had a good price, that they have this and they have that.  Well I basically was paying as much as they were with basic cable.  Times are getting tough and so I called my cable company to see what they can do for me.  They ended up telling me all these bad things with Direct (I get it, they didn't want to lose business, but my friend also told me these things, so I know they wernt BSing me) and I upgraded to Digital Cable for a penny more a month.  Then, I decided to ask about my Internet....well I could get a package for $10.00 more a month and with wifi, so I did that, and then while I was on the phone with her, I decided to go ahead and ask about my home phone.  I got a good package, with all 3, all upgraded AND I save $20.00 a month.  Also, another thing is I pay $20.00 a month extra on my cell phone so I can get more GB to have Internet.  I can now cancel that, so I'm now going to SAVE $40.00 a month with upgraded and better stuff.  So I will have free DVR for a year, free wifi for 6 months and free Showtime After Dark for my Big Brother show for 3 months.  I don't have to sign a contract and when wifi ends in 6 months, its just $4.95 more a month, so nothing drastically huge.  Also, I know that Direct has been having problems with them losing channels to Viacom.......shows I watch, so I would be mad.

I had called and done all this on Monday.  They told me they wernt available Tuesday and Wednesday I worked and so Thursday they could come out.  Well, I cleaned and not just the simple clean, like spring clean.  I have no idea why.  I mean now I'm grateful I did, but I always get paranoid when I know people are coming over and if my house is clean.  Its pretty much clean all the time and  I never have anything left on the table or kitchen counters EVER.  So, I had told the lady that they could come out between 1 and 3pm., enough time for me to sleep in.  :)   Well, I set my alarm at 1pm, because who's going to show up at the time they are supposed to right?  WRONG!!!  I hit the snooze twice, 5 minutes a piece and then got myself up and ready.  I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, put some music on loud, and put my hair up.  In the time of putting my hair up, I hear my grandpa really loud over my music.  Here in my room stands my grandpa and one of the guys.  The guy has to be cute too.  I have no makeup on, no bra on and I'm wearing a tank and shorts.  GREAT!!!!!!  I instantly go, "I thought y'all were going to call before y'all were heading over here???"  He was like, "yeah, sorry about that".  He then asks me, " What are we doing?" I go "what?" He says, "what are we doing for you today?"  I'm like "Oh, I'm getting cable, Internet, and phone".  He says, "OK, the other guy is outside getting the stuff".  Alot of thoughts are running through  my head at this time.  I'm thinking, I look like crap, I don't have time to do anything, the other guy HAS to be an old, ugly guy, why doesn't he know what their doing for me,  and I'm thinking.....grrrrr....why didn't they call? 

So I hurry up after he leaves and change, put some tights on, a bra and just wore my tank top.  I try to hurry and put on makeup, to look somewhat decent.  They both come in and look around and tell me that I have a butterfly.  I'm at this point, have no clue what they are talking about, but then tell me that they are going to have to drill a hole and put a new port in.  They asked me if that was okay and I told them as long as they make it look pretty.  They kind of joked around with me with that, but then went ahead and went outside.  I put my makeup on and they started working.  The first guy that had came in, was talking to me and asking questions.  I talked back, but then I realized he was married, so I stopped in my tracks.  I knew I was not about to go there.  The other guy I could tell, really wasn't into me, so I didn't bother.  At one point though, we were moving stuff from under my TV so he could put the DVR there and set it up and he said, "your going to have to move unless you want me to sit on your face."  As big as a pervert as I am, I honestly didn't really mean this, but it came out, and I said, "you never know, I might".  Then he laughed and I wanted those words to go right back in my mouth where they came from.  That's what I get for talking before thinking.  So, while they were doing my Internet, all of a sudden a new guy comes in my room.  I even said, " wow, 3 guys to do this job?"  One of them said, "yeah, hes the pro".  Let me just say this.....When I first saw him and I saw him from the side, there was just something that caught my eye, I don't know what it was.  I saw him smile and that was another thing.  Then a little later he looked straight in my eyes and even his eyes were something.  It was the weirdest thing.  I have proof that it was weird, cause I texted my friend and told her about him. 

So its coming to an end (2 hours) and all the guys are just standing there, 2 standing and talking, 1 working.  Their all talking about their guns and gun shooting and  it was, oh so sexy.  The 2 men that were in my life, LOVED guns and when I saw my ex bf shoot a gun, let me tell you.........mm mmm mmmmm  :)  So I kinda add myself in there with me shooting guns and shooting an AK and that I closed my eyes, lol.  They laughed, but I decided to listen and watch and observe their talking.  I realized the first guy, the married one, was just dropping F bombs (in my house) and the others wernt.  Its sexy when a man can have a conversation with other guys and not have to cuss or impress others.  I could tell that these 2 guys looked  up to the one who came in last, the one with the eyes and smile.  So they get done, head out and when they hooked up my TV they told me that they just upgraded their system, so its going to take 30 minutes for my TV to accept it.  They  kinda told me what to do and I was like okay and they left.  I sit down to check out my super fast Internet now, (by the way, I went from 1.5 to 10.0 Internet) and it wasn't working.  I go to try and grab someone and one truck left with the 2 guys.  The other one was still there and so I yelled at him that my Internet wasn't working.  He comes in, sits down for about 30 seconds and laughs and then tells me what happened.  I asked him what it was and what he did and then he also showed me my new router box.  He told me what each light meant and what I should expect.  I'm not really sure if guys like a girl joke, but every time Ive been around a guy, they like that I'm real and kid around.  I try and make it not feel awkward when I'm around people.  Even at work, alot of people gravitate towards me and go out of their way to say bye to me or thanks for helping them, but I can see I'm going off track with my story.  So then he looks at the TV and noticed it still had a ways to finish.  I asked him if he could kinda go over the remote with me real quick, because I am learning DVR, recordings, guide, on demand, and other stuff.  The screen is white with words and numbers at this point so he just shows me with the remote.  Then he checks the TV status of the upgrade and then shows me with the remote while its still scheming through numbers. He has to turn the TV off and turn it back on and what not, and I didn't remember them telling me to do all this stuff.  I told him, I wouldn't of known. It goes through a set that we can use some of the channels.  So he wants me to try and use the remote and gives me a quiz basically of what he taught me.  Oh goodness, I stressed out, cause I forgot everything, lol.  Hence, me hating school.  So this guy, grabs my hand, directs me to which button I should use and help me press it.  He did this for about 15 minutes.  It was like, one of those, helping you swing a club in golf kind of a thing.  It was cute......it was obvious.  He couldn't of stood any closer without being on top of me.  He was basically directly behind me, to the side sort of.

I had told him a little of my situation and my past about being with Mark and us not together anymore.  He asked me how old I was and in turn I asked how old he was.  He told me he was 30 and I joked about me being scared of turning 30. We did the whole, he said something stupid, we laughed and I played hit him.  It was like high school, but it was cute.  It was just crazy how there was just something about this guy.  I don't think I'll ever see him again, I don't think were going to get married, its not like that, but maybe it was God showing me that I am interesting to some guys.  I do find it strange that all 3 guys that came were around my age.  I mean, I totally am not complaining over here, lol.  It was exciting for me!!!  I hope he wasn't married, because then all of a sudden, he would turn into a douche.  He didn't have a ring and he didn't have a tan line ring, but these days, that doesn't mean anything.  He didn't ask for my number or anything and its okay too, I was flattered, it made me smile.  It was a good kind of flirt.  One of those ones where it wasn't like really? or they try to hard....it really was slick and cute!!! I asked him at the end if he had other places to go too and he told me yes.  I told him, "oh no, I hope I didn't make you fall behind" and he just told me, "nah, its okay, I'm here to help, I'm more than happy too,  the others can wait."  awwwwwww  :)

When he left, he turned and waved goodbye.............






and yes I took pics without them knowing..........................I THINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe

P.S.  Gotta love a man in uniform :)

No comments:

Post a Comment