Tuesday, July 24, 2012

*120 facts about me (had to add more)

*I LOVE to dance and still dance around my room like a 14 year old
*I love beats to songs or just beats in general
*I'm a neat freak, to the point where my mom never told me to clean my room when I was a kid
*I'm organized
*I don't like change
*I take care of my things, to where they last forever
*I'm a hopeless romantic
*I'm a fighter
*I over analyze everything that I think of 
* I can pop my tongue louder than most people, including men
* I cant clap louder than most people
*I'm very athletic and love sports
*I'm crafty
* I retain muscle, even if I don't work out
* I am a visual learner
*I really like to see the good in people, even if they screw me over
*I want to race a car going over 150mph
* I love to sing, though I don't do it in front of people
*I want to sky dive
*I wanted to be a choreographer growing up
*I always wanted to write, make, and sing a song and just have it (dance/electric/dub step style)
*I want to write a book, I want to be an Author
*I am an entrepreneur
*I taught myself how to tie my shoes
*I taught myself how to ride a bike
*I taught myself how to skate
*If I want something bad enough, I will do anything in my power to get it
*I love to decorate
*I'm an only child
*I dream of being a mother to a son and a daughter
*Most people that are in my life, have been in my life since I was a kid
*I'm an honest person
*I'm faithful
*My favorite color is white
*My legs wont tan to save my life
*I love winter/snow
*Christmas makes me smile
*John Mayer music puts me in a happy place in life when I listen to his music
*I'm proud to say I was made in the 80's (1985)
*I was Valedictorian in my class (though there was 2 of us) :)
* I have success in my blood and am driven for my dreams to come true
* I want to better myself all the time, but get to lazy to do it
*I make stories in my head to cry
*I struggle with  my weight
*I fear of dieing alone with no kids
*I'm scared to turn 30
*I smile after I say something stupid or mean :)
*I'm insecure
*I like to play stupid, so I can get away with stuff
*I hate my nose
*I love feather pillows
*I love to smile with my eyes
*I want people to see Jesus in me
* I hate my new gray hairs
*Ive always wanted to just get in a hardcore fight (I dunno why)
*I love kissing
*I love to feel the person I loves' arms around me, protecting me
*I cant use anyone else's pillows but my own
*I'm a jealous person
*I love, love
*I enjoy working
*I have 3 piercings and a tattoo
*I'm in denial that Katy Perry is an Illuminati
*If you lie to me, I doubt everything you tell me
*My best friend and I have our own personal business
*I'm a freak in the bed (shhhhh)
*I am a big pervert, but in a good way :)
*I love my eye makeup
*I don't keep up with the newest electronics (just doesn't tickle my fancy)
*I'm very competitive
*I wash my face every single night, I don't miss, I will wake up in the middle of sleeping to wash my face
*I only paint my toenails french style
*I like to follow the rules
*I love zebra print
*I want to experience life's emotions so I can help others
*I love my grandpa, hes the best man I have ever came across
*I wish I could talk to my mom about my adult life problems
*I'm a Big Brother fan
*I drive a Mustang
*I enjoy shooting guns (and watching men shoot) :)
*I can cry on the drop of a dime
*I like to joke around
*I like surprises (good ones of course)
*I love God with my heart and soul
*I want to travel to London
*I love the Spurs
*I have had the same hair style since I was in 6th grade (96')
*I'm a tease
*I like to play hard to get
*I want to be fought for and chased
*I miss my old life sometimes
*I can be hurtful with words when I feel threatened or am hurt by someone
*I can spell a big word but wont know the meanings to them
*I'm a fast learner 
*I love basic math (accounting/bookkeeping)
*I went to college (7 month program) and finished with perfect attendance
*In high school, the principal came to my house and dragged me to school
*At 16 my mom died of cancer
*At 19 I got cancer
*I have 3 babies in heaven, 2 boys and a girl
*I have big life changing trials every 3 years of my life for the past 9 years
*I love all kinds of music, except satanic
*When I'm determined to do something, I'll do it
*I'm hard headed
*I haven't had a soda since 2003 (represent c/o 03)
*Orange juice is my favorite drink, with sonic ice
*I love editing pictures
*I'm a night owl and get more stuff done at night
*Doctors make me feel comfortable
*I love taking pictures of myself in natural light
*I like to pop-n-lock
*I love talking to preteens, they are so cool (teenagers have too much attitude for me)
*I love to drive around and talk 
*I love to climb dirt hills and look at the lake
*I love to get out of town and visit new places
*I love fruits and vegetables
*I still want another big wedding again
*I want to marry my soul mate that God has for me
*I pray for the people I love and who have hurt me the most
*I love my name, Joy Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment