Saturday, July 14, 2012

Hymn For The Missing

This song to me is about our walk with God.  I feel like its God talking to us. 


Sometimes I hear you calling
From some lost and distant shore
I hear you crying softly for the way it was before


 When I turned from God, I would cry in my smallest voice for Him, I wanted my relationship with Him the way I had it before.


Where are you now
Are you lost
Will I find you again
Are you alone
Are you afraid
Are you searching for me
Why did you go I had to stay
Now I'm reaching for you
Will you wait, will you wait
Will I see you again


The truth is, God never left, he stayed....I left....I turned from Him and lived my selfish ways.....we all do....God reached out to me and delivered me out of sin.  I was alone, I was afraid, I was weak, but my heart was searching for what it was missing.  I waited on God, like I am waiting now.


I know this song can speak to alot of people.  We all have our battles, struggles, trials, issues, demons that we face everyday.  We all have strayed, we all have turned our back from God, we all are not worthy of grace, love and mercy. All God wants us is to worship, praise and believe in Him and His son Jesus Christ.  Having a close relationship with God on an everyday basis will give you such peace and faith and will help your life so much easier.  Don't run to thinking you can do this on your own.  We cant do this on our own.  Surrender to Christ....He will wrap his big, loving arms are you!!!! You can get on your knees and cry out to Christ that you want to walk with Him, that you cant do this on your own, that you  need his help!!!!  God wants us to want Him.  Surrender my friend!!!!!!  Surrender!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment