Sunday, July 8, 2012

July 4th
























I wasn't sure if I was going to do anything for July 4th since I had to work and I got invited to out of town to the lake, and with my friends family and then out of town with my other friend in OK, but I had to work late.  So my friend was going to go with her husband to the fire station, where they throw a little family get together and invited me and so I went.  What can I say?  Spending July 4th at a fire station sounds good to a soon to be single girl!!!! haha  I had lots of fun and good food.  We had the most action there because across the street was the speedway where all the people in Wichita I think went.  There was so many people the Sheriffs were blocking off the road and directing traffic.  We saw roughly about 5 grass fires and the poor firefighters were in and out the whole night.  I saw the best free, close, fire works show ever!!!  The people wouldn't stop even if there was a grass fire....they just kept going.  But last year it was banned and the year before it rained, so people were ready to shoot them off!!!!  I had a good time!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment