Wednesday, December 2, 2009

One Year


Today was my due date last year, December 2nd! Who knew that time would fly by, but yet seems like forever ago. I cant believe that a year has gone by and Im still not pregnant. I just knew last year at this time, I would be holding a precious baby in my arms. But me and Mark pray for a baby in His time, not ours. So I guess His time isnt right now or wasnt this past year. We are hoping he is getting us ready for a little one soon and we are waiting for that BFP. Also its been a year since my great uncle died. He died on the same day as my due date. I broke down and cried and work last year. I knew that it was going to be a hard day, and then to get the phone call that someone in your family died, was just to much for me. I hate when people tell you, that your due date, is something that you have to get over and it shouldnt mean anything. Shouldnt mean anything??? are you kidding me??? I wouldnt of known when my babies were going to be born, but that is all I knew to look forward too. I knew that every week, I would rememeber how far along I would of been.
Its so true, that if you havent gone through it, you dont know how it feels. The scares and worries I will have when Im pregnant, isnt what a normal girl who hasnt lost a baby will be worrying about.
I hope when Im finally pregnant, that I can have the peace, faith in God, and happiness to enjoy it.
I love you Adam William and Mark Jr.

2 comments:

  1. I know its been hard on you not getting pregnant...you have been so strong and have such a wonderful outlook, and I know that God is going to bless you both. Dont listen to people that say the due date meant nothing...that will always be a day we will remember. New Years Eve is never going to be the same for me....it was a day that meant hope for us, and its all we really have. Pretty soon you will have a new due date, and that will give you hope for the future and that baby. One thing that helped me is we reminded ourselves daily that this child deserved all of our hope, even though we were scared. I love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that yesterday wasnt too bad for you. I thought about you, and said a prayer for you, I hope it helped. I cant say that I know what you went through, but all I can say is that people are going to always say what they think, and you have to remember that opions are like assholes, everyone has one! I know that very soon you get preggers, and I get to be the God mother!!!

    ReplyDelete