Sunday, December 6, 2009

Something I wanted to share

After me and Mark went and worked out and played raquetball, we went to the grocery store so we could get some groceries, because honestly, we havent gotten any since before Thanksgiving, lol. But anyways, while we were there, Mark saw a worker that he works with and he had his little baby girl in a stroller. I fell in love. Sometimes I wonder if I am really ready for a baby and if I really, truly want one. But my heart just melted looking at his precious baby girl. Her name was Delilah and she was 5 months. I was tickeling her feet and making baby noises while her daddy and Mark talked. I asked if I could babysit, lol. He has never met me before, lol. I just wanted to share, how much I really want a baby and how much Im ready for one. I know my heart aches for one and I hope one day soon, I can see that BFP!!! Im hoping too that we have a baby girl. I will be happy and grateful for a boy or girl. But since me and Mark can only decide on girl names, lol....we have to stick to that. Though I do miss my baby boys.

1 comment:

  1. That man probaly thought you were crazy! lol
    Remember what you wrote that one day on here about Faith. Keep you faith and God will bless you and Mark. I know that your little girl is going to be beautiful just like her mommy, and is going to be a huge daddys girl also! Yall's baby is going to be so blessed to have such wonderful parents who are going to love her or him, so much. I'm right by your side while you wait for baby number 1, and hope that yall's time comes very soon!

    ReplyDelete