Sunday, December 6, 2009

Baby Mark Jr.

I was looking through the baby book that I had made when I was pregnant a little earlier today, and decided I wanted to share some pictures of Mark Jr. Who knew at 13 weeks how much a baby would look like a baby. Mark Jr. had all his fingers and toes and all his features, but they just wernt all developed yet. When I first saw him, I fell in love. I know what it feels like to see your baby for the first time and the love that you have for them automatically. I remember looking at him smiling, even though I just went through this horrible ordeal. But he looked just like his father to me. That's why we named him Mark Jr. He had his nose and his ankles. His daddy has big ankles, lol. But I was looking through the baby book today and noticed that Mark Jr. would of had my toes. My second toe is bigger than my big toe, lol. I always wonder what our precious boys would of looked like, especially a year later. They would be walking and so big. I guess us women who have lost an angel, will always wonder and will always remember how many years its been and wonder what they would look like and what they would be doing. We do need to focus on the future and remember that one day we will see our precious babies in heaven.

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful baby...its amazing how developed they are at 13 weeks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, Rachel! What a precious baby boy. That is really amazing how they develop so quickly! I know that they are in Heaven with Shirley having the time of their life playing with grandma! You know that you mom is with them and they are all 3 watching over you and they are with you everyday in all that you do. They were very blessed to have you and Mark as parents, while they we're living in your belly! One day yall are going to make such wonderful parents, and God is going to bless yall in so many wonderful ways! =)

    ReplyDelete