Sunday, November 29, 2009

So we wait....

Yep...we wait!! I believe yesterday I had ovulation pains.....I don't know if this is our month or not, but I know Gods timing is perfect. Wednesday will be a year which my due date was last year. Our babies would of been 1. Its crazy!!! I would of never thought that a year would go by and me still not pregnant. Ive had a few months where I couldn't try because of my health, but now I'm feeling strong and I'm hoping that our time is coming soon. We talk about when we will go to the Dr if I'm not pregnant by a certain time. It was November, but then 2 months before, I couldn't try because of UTIs and then getting my colonoscopy, so I feel like that doesn't count cause we didn't try those months. I'm feeling a little discouraged and I'm not sure why. I'm still holding on to the promise that God told me I'm going to get pregnant, but then the stupid ole devil tells me right after.....Well he didn't say you were going to have a baby....so I have to shoo him away. I know this desire is from God and I know we will get our little miracle soon!!!

2 comments:

  1. Waiting is the hardest part...but one day you will see those 2 pink lines and it will start an amazing journey for you and Mark. I am so excited for the both of you!! You guys are going to be great parents :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel, like you said before, 2010 is our year, I know it is. There are going to be so many amazing things happen for the both of us! Every time when I pray I ask God to give you and Mark a baby. Yall's time is coming VERY soon, I just know it, and I better be the first person that you call!!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete