Saturday, January 14, 2012

Not as strong as I thought


I know I'm still weak. I know that living in sin and turning back on the walk with the Lord takes time, patience, dedication, trust, faith, and focus. The enemy will come attack at every corner. I have been being attacked by one of my weaknesses. That is men!!! I have men tell me EVERY SINGLE DAY, how beautiful I am, or how pretty my eyes or smile are or how sweet I am. I don't get it!!!! I don't see it!!!! I am not asking for it!!! I'm not putting myself in those situations. I'm at home most of the time and yet....somehow....somewhere....there is a man, wanting to be with me. I get flattered, I get honored, but its so easily tempting to fall for it. I cant!!!! I wont!!!! until I am divorced. Its like, I fight for someone, who doesn't love me, doesn't want to be with me, doesn't think of those things of me, and who cant see me as these men do. I know these men don't "know" me and my flaws, but they see something. Why cant my husband see who I have become? I'm not perfect, I still struggle, I still have some issues, but with my issues, I have laid it before God. I no longer stress over anyone or anything, which was MY GOAL. I have to give to God everyday. I no longer take Zoloft, I no longer need it, I no longer feel bad or sad or have any kind of anxiety. I don't even get angry anymore. I try.....but it doesn't come out. I'm calm when I'm mad. I don't cuss anymore. I still cry....BUT.....its mostly good stuff!!! :) Like praising the Lord.

I'm LOVING who I'm becoming. I'm not even close or near to who I want to be. I want to be so much more. I want to be Gods tool in this life to use to show others about him. I have a reason and a purpose for this life. I have a reason and purpose of the trials I have faced. We all have a reason and we all can touch and teach many people the strength God has given us during those hard times. I can even be a witness for when I was living in darkness. I am so glad that I did, because I can touch so many more people and can show them how Gods love can deliver you out of the sinful bondage. God did a HUGE miracle for me, in such a loving, gentle way.....BUT.....He opened the door for me, but I had to walk through it. Meaning, he changed Cass's heart, but I had to walk through the door and make a choice and decision to turn my life over and to get rid of the people in my life that were part of my darkness. It hurt.....totally hurt!!!! I fell in love with this man, and for MY GOOD, MY BENEFIT, MY WALK WITH THE LORD, I had to walk away. And you know what? I am so at peace. I am happy. I am calm. I am free!!!!!!!! I trust the one person that knows my future, that wants to pour his blessings on me, who wants me to be happy and have my hearts desires. I trust that he will give me those. He has promised in his word. Ask, and you shall receive. It might not be my time, but Gods time is perfect!!!!
I don't know whats going to happen with Mark and I. He has told me hes quitting and moving to San Antonio this year. He might do it....and we might get divorced. I don't want that. But I'm not going to worry about it. God has a wonderful plan for me for he has told me. I don't know if that involves Mark or not, but I trust and have faith in God. I will still be that faithful wife that God wants me to be, even though my husband isn't. I will still pray for both of them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment