Monday, August 12, 2013

My new job

I haven't blogged in awhile and I had some time tonight and so I thought I should catch up with whats been going on it my life.  After my fun vacation I started my new job.  I am on week 3 and I'm loving it so far.  I already have adapted to the people I'm working with and just now getting into what I will be working on.  I don't think it will be best to reveal my job description on here or say where I work, but its a government style job, so we can keep it at that!!!

When I prayed for this job, I prayed for a job that would help me financially and a place I could grow at.  I didn't really care about insurance and benefits because I didn't want to ask too much, but more to just get my foot in the door.  I was and still am shocked with the job the Lord has blessed me to have.  Like I said before, I said in the job interview, I told them if I get the job then it was Gods will and if not, its not for me.  I got the job and still trusting Him that He has a plan for me and that there is a reason why this place was His plan.  Benefits wise, its the best out there.  I have insurance for myself which starts in October and if its Gods will, I will have a great retirement plan going on and also they give me life insurance.

The root of it all, the people, the job itself, is still pretty awesome!!  I do sit down all day which is taking some time for my body to adjust, but I think when I start my regular schedule, I will be working out after work.  The great time about that will be, the gym will be dead! 

So I trust and thank God each day that I have this job and that I want His plan for my life.  I trust that He has a reason and a purpose and Ive learned to just take one day at a time.  Its taken me 27 years to learn that, but its worth it now.  I have dreams and goals and I also allow my life to go down the direction God wants me to go down.  My goal right now is to start paying off some of this debt.  There are a few things I need to get caught up on first, but when the time comes soon that I can start putting money back, I will!!!

I also work my other 3 jobs and I put in a good 60 hours last week.  One of my jobs is short hours cause they are training a new girl, so this next couple of weeks I should be more relaxed and working my other job.

I do feel like I'm working towards my goal now and feeling more relaxed and content with my life even more.

I really feel like God is going through the steps with me.

First it was my marriage....fighting for it. 
Second it was God.....gaining my trust and faith in God and letting Him have control over my life.
Third it was me......Finding out who I was without anyone and being content with just God and me and having my time to get things prepared for my future and taking care of things.
Fourth is finances....I feel like this is the time, that I need to get my finances down, knock some debt out.
Fifth...will be a man.....I feel then I will be ready to enter into a relationship with my priorities straight and with less debt.

This is what I feel like will happen....who knows what Gods plan is....only He knows, but I'm not going to stress about it.  I can just see and I can even feel Him preparing me with each chapter in my life.  I knew when I didn't have a full time job that, that time was for me.

I'm taking this chapter of my life and I'm going to live it the best I can, after all, its the only thing I can do!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment