Friday, November 8, 2013

An small update on my life

I know its been awhile since I last blogged.  I really have been working so much, that I don't have much time to do anything anymore, but its okay because I'm enjoying life and staying busy.  I know that I will wear out soon, but it really makes you wonder and think about whats important since you don't have lot of time left for your personal pleasures.

My relationship with Brian is going good.  I cant lie and say that I haven't had my personal insecurities in this new relationship, but we stepped back for a few days and really focused on God and had him work in us and me and when we met up, we shared alot of what we felt God revealed to us and I think it helped us grow lot.

Being in a new relationship and especially one that you
build with your foundation on God can be kinda extra hard sometimes, because the enemy doesn't like it and wants to come to kill and destroy.  The great thing about Brian is, hes a very Godly man, a man who can and will step back and just focus on God and try to find an answer or resolution to something when he doesn't know and I couldn't ask for a better man.

We did get to spend some time together after we spent some days apart and got to go to the mountains and just reflect on our future and where we feel like God is leading us.  I know me personally I haven't felt this strong and at peace with someone as far as I can remember.  Its just one of those things, where you know its meant to be and its supposed to happen.  Having peace in your life is an amazing feeling, the peace that only God can give you.

My job hours did change last week and it has been getting used too.  Just like today is Friday when in my head it feels like Monday, yesterday felt like Saturday.  I just know, its going to take me awhile to get used too.  I am off on Wednesday and Thursday so technically it is my Monday, but its weird to think its the majority of everyones Friday. I do enjoy sleeping in and still working my other jobs, its just the time has switched.  So when I get off work, I go to bed, but then when I wake up I get all the things I need done for the day before work.  I wont lie.....its kinda exciting, maybe because it is different.  I feel blessed also, because Brian and I pretty much have the same schedule, so I know God blessed us in that way also.

Another thing that I'm excited about is......CHRISTMAS!!! I'm already listening to Christmas music.  I know I am such a Christmas dork and to me its just the best time of the year.  This is the time of the year when no matter how depressed or sad or upset I may be, Christmas can still make me smile and give me that sense of comfort that I need.  I think each of us have something that makes us feel that way and mine is Christmas! 

I know that this blog post isn't the best and its so random and out there, but I wanted to blog and let everyone know whats been going on.  My laptops letter A isn't working, so I had to pull out a keyboard and its weird to type on, so its taking me awhile to adjust to it and fix the corrections, so if something doesn't make sense, I apologize, but you all should know me by now. My mind goes faster than my mouth and hands!!!! :)  Oh and another thing.....my last phone kinda hit the dirt, so I had pictures and what not on there, but now its not working so I don't have those anymore which sucks.  The good thing is, I should be getting a new phone soon.  Sad part is, there really isn't a phone out that tickles my fancy, but I guess I shall settle for something.  I guess the Note 3 is having good reviews......not something I would choose.....the Mega one is the one I wanted, but the company I'm going to,  doesn't have it.....oh well.  I will live for the next 2 years with something I guess!!! I'm not a big electronic person anyways, so its a good thing. 

Its time for me to start getting ready for work, so I guess I will end it here.  Life is good, I am blessed and I am ready and eager to see what God has for me in my future.  I know I trust Him with everything I have and I know God has great plans for me.  He has never failed me and He never will and to know that........keeps me going!!!!!

Love you all, 
Joy Rachel

























1 comment:

  1. Very cute babe. I'm glad God gave me you to face the trails of life. :-) I have no blog but I'm the boyfriend Brian haha :-* I love you babe

    ReplyDelete