Thursday, June 10, 2010

Been awhile/update on my g-pa

Its been awhile since I posted from my calendar. It was there sitting on my dresser since April, and there was so many times I have been willing to do it, but just never have. I don't know if anyone reads any of them or not, but I feel like I should put it out there. Its a NIV version I think, and I normally read out of the KJV, so some of them sounds funny to me.

Update on my grandpa:

My grandpa has a test done to look at his heart better to see if he had any infections on his heart valves. Everything came out fine and he doesn't have anything wrong with his heart. On the other hand, its like we are back at square one. Hes been in the hospital since last Thursday and they thought he had Cellulitis and then he had another flare up and then thought it was this heart thing, and then other one would be gout. My grandpa does have a gout problem, and he has cut back tremendously on his foods so it wont bother him. They are a little hesitant to say this is gout, because if it is its bad, and they said they never seen it like this. My grandpas right elbow, arm and hand is puffy and painful, and his right knee is too. He cant use his leg or arm. But its like all the other parts of his body is touchy too. They brought in a disease doctor to see if they can figure this all out.
Please say a prayer for him, that God will touch and heal him, and that God can show the Dr. what the problem is, so they can help heal it!! Hopefully its nothing bad or surgery bad. Hes 80 and I know he has lived a good life, but I need him here with me. Hes the only parent I have left, and it means ALOT to me, to have him here to see my baby. I'm going to need help with them, and my grandpa ADORES babies and they adore him. He is such a Godly man and a prayer warrior. I can literally feel God answer prayers when he prayers. I tell everyone he has 40 more years with us. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment