Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Lab results

I went to get my labs done today and they called me back and told me my hcg levels are 521. I thought that was low for 5 weeks and she said it is low for 5 weeks, but that it was 5 weeks from AF and not conception. So I told her when I ovulated and she said ohh....then its perfectly normal. I was freaking out....I want this baby so bad with no complications at all. I then went on and asked her if they checked my progesterone levels, because my Dr. told me after I miscarried that if I was to become pregnant, to take a baby asprin and I might have to take extra progesterone, since they dont know the cause of the miscarriages. She told me they didnt, but she was going to talk to my Dr. and ask what he wants me to do. So they are giving me vaginal progesterone supplements. I never heard of these, but I just want whats best for my baby.

Something that I do...that I shouldnt.....is I read all these things. I read that baby asprin can cause birth defects....so then I was like what??? But I read all these success stories about women who miscarried after miscarried and went on to have a healthy baby from taking a baby asprin. Im leaving this all in Gods hands, and Im praying that everything that Im doing is good and healthy for my baby.

Oh and Thursday, Im going to do more lab, to make sure the numbers are progressing good!!!

Pray for me :)

1 comment:

  1. low dose aspirin will not cause any issues!! I was concerned about it too, but look what I got from it :) and I dont really credit the aspirin...but he is an extremely healthy 6 month old now! I cant wait to hear about your levels when you get the results :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete