Friday, July 2, 2010

Lab results for Thursday

I went and got lab results today on top of a urine test. I think I have a UTI, so I wanted to make sure. The nurse called me back and told me my levels went from 521-615 and they are concerned and think that its either an early miscarriage or an ectopic pregnancy. I was freaking out and so scared. I didnt understand. I got on cafemom and alot of women told me that they went thru the same thing, where their drs told them they were going to have an ectopic pregnancy and ended up having a healthy pregnancy. Also alot of women told me, that some women just have slow rising numbers. After talking to a few great friends of mine, they reassured me that I need to think positive and put this all in Gods hands. I prayed and prayed for a baby in HIS time, and I cant imagine him letting me wait for 2 years, to get pregnant and end it. He is an amazing Father and there is a reason why I am going through this. I think, hopefully, I am going through this, so my faith can go stronger. Only man know so much and then there is God. Im trying with all my might to keep my hopes up high and claiming this baby. I have a Dr apt on Tuesday to get an ultrasound and to talk to him about everything and you know what??? I am going to see a sac and a heartbeat growing peacefully in my belly, because God is good and he answers our prayers. I just pray for peace, strong healthy baby, positive thoughts, strong body during this time. My husband has been my hero during this rough time. He has done anything and everything for me. He has been so supportive and 100% positive attitude. He prays over me daily and for my body and our baby. I couldnt of asked for a better man, husband, father of my babies, and best friend.
Please keep us in your prayers!!! I know God can do anything and everything and will happen to his will!!! If you could....bow your head and say a prayer now for us :) thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment