Saturday, July 3, 2010

ER visit

I went to the ER last night because I was having some pains. I knew most likely they were really bad gas pains, but since they told me I could have an ectopic pregnancy, I went just in case. The did a pelvic exam and drew some blood. My HCG levels came back and they actually went down :( they were 578. He didnt rule a miscarriage, and when he did the pelvic exam he said there was just like a speck of blood.

I woke up this morning to blood. There was no tissue or clots, but still bright red blood. I dont have any pains, just the regular that I had been having. I just dont know what to do. I dont even feel pregnant, but at the same time, I havent lost all hope. Im not thinking positive like I should because everytime I turn around there is a negative. Im just going to wait and see what happens. I go to the Drs on Tuesday, so we shall see. Mark, bless his heart, has taken the day off, which he never does and also it was his first night going back in from vacation. He dosent want to leave me here all alone. I just feel so down and depressed. I waited and waited, and its not going like I planned at all. I dont even know why I got pregnant, if I wasnt going to get to have this baby, ya know??? I dont know.....

1 comment:

  1. Oh, by the way, I spotted blood with Matthew. He made it, so don't give up until someone in the medical profession tells you to. Stay strong, we're praying! Mom

    ReplyDelete