Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Good Dr appointment

I went today....it was wonderful. Basically everything that I wanted to hear. He said we can start trying in 4-6 weeks. That my numbers looks awesome. He said they should be down at the end of next week and he wants me to get one more blood test done late in the week. He wants me to be at least 10-0 and then I can start taking folic acid and prenatals and start building up in that. He still dosent think I had an ectopic and that it was in my uterus, but I dont think it was. The pain that I had was the same kind of pain as an ectopic. Im so glad we dont have to wait months and months. I know Gods timing will be perfect, but I really dont think its going to take as long as last time. Im hoping and wishing my Christmas time, we will be pregnant, if not before then. I guess this next month we are going to take it easy and use some kind of protection. lol I mean, we havent used protection, basically ever, so this should be interesting.

I feel so much better and my husband told me I have a glow back in my face. I was just so sick and ill and depressed before that I know I looked rough. But Im feeling so much better and looking forward to the future. Also, me having something to do, like VBS is good for me. It gets my mind off of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment