Monday, July 5, 2010

Trying to stay positive

I was losing it last night. I was home alone for the first time since finding out I was pregnant and I felt so down and depressed too. I went into our nursery and just poured my heart out to God. I needed peace and happy, positive thoughts. I know God is our great physician and he can do anything.

My Dr.s appointment is tomorrow and Im kinda nervous, I wont lie. As much as Im thinking positive, I do think of them telling me bad news. But God has just put this block on the negative and is letting me think only positive thoughts, which I prayed for. I cant get over how much Mark and I prayed for a healthy baby and to get pregnant in HIS time and to not lose another baby, and then this all go wrong. I know sometimes we dont understand why things happen and I do want Gods WILL to be done.

I claim this baby in Jesus Name!!! This baby is Gods gift!!

No comments:

Post a Comment