Wednesday, July 28, 2010

School and newer vehicle

School starts in 2 weeks, then my schedule of sleeping will defintly need to change. Its going to be hard, but Im looking forward to a pay check. We have been thinking of ways to save for a down payment on a car. We really need another car. Yes, we have 2 running vehicles, and we are so blessed for that, but we need a good newer car that we can all fit in and have room for a growing family. A truck and a mustang, can only go so far. Its hard for my grandpa to get in and out of my car, but the truck has no air condition. My husband is to tall and big for my car and it hurts his back. Our car is a 2000 and the truck is 1997. I want at least to get a vehicle that is 2008 and up. Mark thinks we should get older so we can afford it, but I know God is going to ive us the vehicle he wants us to have. Im not going to get something that puts us in a bind. I also want a vehicle, with decent gas mileage. Mark works in another town and if he drives it, I dont want it to eat up the gas.

This is my dream vehicle....I always call any vehicle car, lol. But we rented one when we went to Dallas and I fell in love with it.

2010 Ford Edge

No comments:

Post a Comment