Thursday, July 22, 2010

Baby tickers

I know some of you probably are wondering why I still have my countdown to a baby is still up. I knew when I put them up there, that I could have the chance of taking them down. But first...I am still pregnant. When I go to a Dr, I still have to tell him how far along I am and all that fun stuff. Second...I know its going to be hard. I remember when we miscarried the first time, I counted down all the way to the due date. I dont know if Im going to feel that much and keep so close of it this time, but I think I might add a little one at the bottom, just to remind me of what could of been.

When I get done bleeding, Im going to officially take them down. Except the one of course. Hopefully soon after, I can put up another one and not have to worry about taking it down. Until it says.....Baby should be here by now!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment