Thursday, July 8, 2010

Blood test

I went and got my blood test done...Mark was hoping it would sky rocket, I on the other hand, wanted that, or it to go way down. Well...it went way down. It went from 791-346. Is it bad, that I was excited that it did? I mean, its hard to feel connected to a baby, you never got to see. Nothing was there. I don't even know if I had a baby. Mark said we did. So I named our baby....BABY LOVE!!! :) I had dreams and visions of a girl all when I was pregnant. We will never truly know, but I like this name. Its not a "real" name, but she was my baby love.

So the nurse told me that I'm going to need to get more blood test done in a week, most likely Wednesday since I have a Dr's appointment. I feel so blessed that I didn't have an ectopic. That was so scary. Praise the Lord.

I cant explain it....I know everyone might be confused on why I'm glad this will soon be over since I wanted a baby soooo bad. I have prayed for tons of peace and I feel God giving me peace and hope that we will soon go on to have a healthy pregnancy. I really feel like I needed to go through this, to go on to have a healthy pregnancy. I prayed for the Lords WILL to be done, and I know this is it. I know I can still get pregnant, but now the question is....when will I go on to have a healthy pregnancy??? NEXT!!!! THE NEXT ONE WILL BE!!!! :)

Please pray for this to be over soon, cause it is painful, and please pray for this next cycle, WE GET PREGNANT WITH A HEALTHY BABY!!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow girl you are going through a lot! I haven't been on here in a while I guess so when i got on the first thing I saw was the baby ticker! I was so excited for you! So I went back to the last post i had read and started from there. I can't imagine what you are going through. The emotions you must be feeling. I am so sorry you are having to go through this but it seems like you have a good, positive attitude. I will def pray for you guys and check back every day for an update. Again, i am so sorry. Hang in there and God bless you all!

    ReplyDelete