Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Ectopic??

Last night, I was having pains. Thought they were gas pains, but it never went away. It was bad, and I was crying. I hurt so bad, I called Mark and told him he needed to come home. It takes alot for Mark to leave his job and he has to go through so many people. Luckily, he got to leave, and I was trying to wait till this morning to see my dr. 2 Hours after Mark got home, I told him, I have to go.

So we went, and I was thinking at this point, I probably have a kidney infection, and the Dr thought the same thing too. So they did a urine analysis and drew more blood. She came back and told me, my white cells are normal, so no infection, and my hcg levels were pretty much the same. I knew that couldnt be good, cause by a week later, they should of dropped. So they gave me a pain pill and I went home.

I got a couple of hours of sleep before my drs appointment. I just dressed in my pjs, with no makeup and headed up there. My pain was tolerable. It still hurt, but I didnt think I was dieing. So we go in and I tell him, that I went to the ER and they ruled out kidney infection. He then jumped in and told me... "Well, we have to do something today. You have two options...Get a D&C (which I said NO) or I get the Methotrexate Shot". I was so upset. Those were the last two things that I wanted to do. I cried...I didnt know what to do. He told me that I need to pick one before I leave, because either way, Im having surgery today, or I get the shot before I go home. He left us alone for awhile, so they could get the room prepped for me to do another ultrasound. I wanted to make sure, if I was going to get that shot, then there was def no baby anywhere.

We went and got the ultrasound done, and there was some blood in my uterus, which is a little alarming. I knew that was something that I didnt want to see. But there was no baby. I then asked him, what he would recommend and he said the shot. So we agreed. We didnt really have time to pray about it, but we both believe it was the right thing to do.

Then we left to go to a different room, and here the wonderful nurse, had TWO needles. She was like, Im going to have to poke you on either side. WHAT!!??? I thought one shot to the butt was bad enough, but now she tells me shes going to have to poke each of my hips. I was so scared and started to cry. Here I was about to get induced about this shot, that was going to "dissolve" my baby and have chemo shot throughout my body. She ended up poking me on the lower back, on both sides. Wasnt as bad as I thought. She left....then I started feeling sick. Like sick, when I went to the ER sick. I couldnt sit, couldnt stand, starting sweating, getting nauseaus, felt like there was needles stabbing me everywhere in my lower abdomen.

She came back in and checked on me, and I didnt look good. I told her, I feel horrible, but at this time, my Dr was in a conference. I was thinking with the intra-vaginal ultrasound, maybe thats why I was feeling crampy. She said it could be. So...I waited it out for about 20-30 minutes. I finally thought I felt good enough, I had talked to the Dr and I started to leave. I was at the desk going to get my Appointment card, and i had to rush back into the room, and I threw up several times. So we sat there and waited again. Poor Mark was so tired and so was I from just the morning events and not sleeping.

I finally felt alot better, the Dr joked, that I looked pale, but I always look pale, LOL....i laughed...cause i dont tan, LOL and of course with him seeing me with no makeup, I always look like im sick or dieing, lol. But anyways, we made it to the car, and we got something to eat, and then that tore me up, but I got to lay down and sleep. Im a little better now. Well....alot better at the moment. I mean, before, i thought i was going to pass out or stop breathing, my pain was so bad. My blood pressure was also low for me too.

So the Dr said this will probably hit me in about 24-48 hours. Im not looking forward to the hours to come, but I just hope this works, and I wont need any surgery. I dont want my tubes to rupture either. I never in my wildest dreams would of thought of me going through this, but I know alot of women do. I may never know the reason why God wanted Mark and I, to expereince this in life, but I know I have God on my side. This medicine will stay in my system for 2 weeks and I hope then we can try for another baby. It took us 2 years to conceive again and now its ending. I have hope, faith and trust in God that one day we will get to hold a bundle of joy that he has blessed us with.

Please keep us in your prayers during this time. Im sorry I didnt post all this while it was happening, i just didnt want people to think one thing, and then the dr tell me another and people worry for no reason. But I know alot of my friends are worried and curious, and I just want yall to know whats been going on. Technically as of yesterday, I was 7 weeks, and my due date was March 1st. Maybe we will have another due date soon!!!! God bless my friends and everyone reading this. Please keep us in your prayers!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh you poor baby! I am so sorry. That is a lot to handle at such a young age. I will continue to pray for you and Mark to be Blessed with a beautiful, healthy baby.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete