Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I feel a little nervous

I feel a little nervous trying again. I know there are so many "what ifs", but it took 2 years just to get pregnant again and its kinda scary to think of it happening again and taking that long. All of a sudden this came on me, so I know it could be the devil just making me doubt. I wonder though what I should do. I got pregnant doing 3 things that I hadn't done the months before.

1. Exercising, even though it was for about 2 weeks.

2.Was taking 50mg of clomid, but they upped it to 100mg, so it was our first month with 100mg.

3. We did the Sperm meets the egg plan, which we hadn't got to do, since our work schedule didn't let us.

I'm going to ask the Dr on Wednesday what he would recommend and we are going to pray about it. Like I said before, we were going to take a month off of clomid, but I know now that my body and my uterus lining was strong for a baby. I just know, that I basically have one more try before school starts if I'm going to try and do it the same all over again.

Ive been bleeding still and it comes and goes with heaviness. Still haven't released anything, not even a speck...its just blood. I don't even know if I'm going to release anything or not, since they didn't see a sac or baby. I'm going to get my levels done, most likely Wednesday, so I know that will show us how far of me finishing this.

I just hope and pray that we will conceive a precious little healthy baby with a healthy pregnancy soon. We are so ready for a baby!!!!

On the other hand, I was talking to one of my besties about peace from all of this and its true. I do have this amazing presence of peace and hope, that one day we will get that healthy pregnancy and baby. I would of never of thought how calm, and peaceful I feel after trying for so long and then it all ended like this. I said this before, but I really feel like I needed to go through this to go on and have a healthy pregnancy. Ive been wrong before, so we shall see.

Ultimately, at the end of the day. I honestly want Gods will to be done. I want his timing and I trust in him, that this desire is from Him and he will give us our hearts desire!!

No comments:

Post a Comment