Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My hcg levels

I went and got more blood work done today. It went from 195-43. Praise the Lord. Their dropping at a good rate, and my bleeding is minimal. Its still there, but not like it was. I stopped releasing clots or tissue and its just like a light period now. Bleeding this long stinks. I have my Dr's appointment tomorrow, so we shall see what he says about TTC again. Im kinda scared hes going to say wait 3-6 months, and I will for the sake of the health of my baby, but it will stink. I just want to be pregnant with a healthy pregnancy so bad. We are beyond ready for a family. Our birthdays are coming up....me going on 25 and Mark going on 26. I hate that we are this age and not even have a baby here on earth. I know its all happening for a reason. When we finally do have our bundle of joy, we are going to love them sooo much!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment