Thursday, August 11, 2011

New Job?



I need a new job. I still work at my retail place that I started back in December that I originally got to just put money back for a new vehicle, but then Mark left and so I was living on that basically this summer. It didn't get me far because I was only working like one maybe two days a weekend, so it didn't last. They have given me more hours and its helped alot, but I really need a full time job. I want to still work there on the weekends, because I really do enjoy it and its good discount on clothes.

I want a good job with weekends free and holidays. (don't we all, lol) I need to pray about where God wants me to go and what doors he will open up for me. I was working at the school, but got laid off for some of my actions since Mark has left and you know what? I'm at peace with it. Everyone has told me, its time I move on and try something new. Its basically the only job Ive had since I graduated high school, which I graduated from there. So I haven't really had to face the real world. Since I don't have Marks income anymore, I really need to find me a better paying job anyways. I'm really kinda excited this new adventure that I'm on. I wonder what kind of a job I will get. I know looking for a job and going to interviews is a pain in the boohiney, but all I know is, I need to get me an updated resume. I know learning a new job has alot of challenges and I know I can get insecure and not have any confidence sometimes when learning new stuff, but I know its what I need to do. I'm used to knowing everything about a job and even telling my boss how to do it. But its time to learn new and meet new people :)

Please pray that God will give me the job that he wants to be at. I need to start looking and hopefully it wont be long till I get a good job :)

No comments:

Post a Comment