Monday, August 8, 2011

A new journey


Its been about 7 months since Mark has left.....3 months since I last blogged. My life has been.....a one day at a time life. I'm still figuring out who I am and where I'm going. I realized the past few days that in 8 months my whole bubble that I used to live in has totally busted and I am standing here waiting to spread my wings and grow into something more beautiful. I had a comfort zone.....with Mark, with my job and now I don't have either. Its time for new beginnings, new challenges....new dreams.....

I still want to be friends with Mark. He was my best friend and was a big part of my life for a long time. No one is perfect and we all make mistakes. I have made mistakes and sinned against God just like everyone else in this world. I cant hold bitter or be mad at someone for a long time. I forgave him and I hope he lives a happy life.

There is a guy in my life who is going through the same thing I am. We were friends, actually all of us were friends before Mark left and then his wife left him and we kinda just were there for each other. We have grown more feelings for each other and can understand and help how each other feels. I don't know where this is going to go, but its a one day at a time thing. I am enjoying my life to the best I can and making memories. I am learning and growing and figuring myself out more and more. I am still working on myself and still face challenges everyday.

I hope to blog more to show others my journey, my trials, my mistakes, my memories, my heartache, my happiness and my love. I hope for prayer as I start this new journey in my life, that I can follow Gods path.

I have to admit, I have strayed from God. I have been trying to plan my own life when everyday I hear God say.....no....follow me. I'm hoping to get back on track and stay faithful and positive!!!

Much love to all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment