Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Rough Day

I haven't been sleeping good. When I say I haven't been sleeping good, I mean I sleep weird hours and then when its time for me to get up, I'm tired cause I couldn't fall asleep the night before. I have been actually happy and content the past week. Today was a rough day. I went to work, but seemed like everything went down hill from there, but it was still a good day for me at work. I get home with a horrible headache. I do find out that I am getting the dog that we picked out at the humane society, which they needed to come by and look at our fence. But today I missed my ex boyfriend. Last Saturday on Christmas Eve he said he missed me and I told him I missed him too, but I didn't hear from him since. Which is okay. Then I got really mad at my husband today for everything hes done to me. I really got angry and didn't want to be with him and just wanted my divorce!!!! I know this is the devil. I know God wants me to fight for my marriage and I know hes bringing back the emotions from my ex because I know I'm not supposed to be with him. But it was still a hard day for me. Kinda feeling depressed, but still can feel Gods love around me. I do know I need to be single right now, which in my deepest heart, I really don't want to be with anyone. I do feel lonely at times and miss companionship or just the everyday of knowing you can go someone to the store without trying to find a friend. I know God has a wonderful plan in front of me and I know I'm going to be poured with blessings as long as I stay on His path and seek His face. I know the devil is going to bring me down and try to convince me other ways, but I must be strong and be faithful!!! Please pray for me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment