Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Im venting

So last night I was thinking while I was trying to go to sleep and I even thought about getting up and writing this.  I had all these thoughts flooding my mind.  I'm not mad, I'm aggravated.  I don't understand what is going on in Marks head.  He left me over a year ago, he planned on leaving me because after he left, everything he had been doing made sense.  I remember he was looking at cheap trucks, when we were planning on getting an SUV and I even questioned him on why he was looking at something we didn't need.  I also remember him trying to get his computer fixed, well its because she didn't have one and the laptop was mine.  Those are just a couple of things that I have noticed.  But yet, you would think he would be looking into divorce papers or the steps of it on getting it done.  I remember when he was getting his crap, he told me, "I'm getting the divorce papers, Ill pay for them, all you have to do is sign them".  I honestly remember thinking...."yeah right!"  Sure enough he proved me right!!!!  Its been almost a year and a half, hes quit his job and already is moving and he did all of this before handing me divorce papers.  How can you be a grown man and not put responsibilities before your selfish priorities?  I get you want to move back home, which is fine with me, but get what your supposed to do done first.  He went and bought a gun, which he didn't need, went to Sea World, went to the pubs, went out out and ate all the time, went on trips to SA all the time, because his family was sick, but all this was way more important than divorcing his wife.  I guess he actually felt like a true man being married to someone, while sleeping with a whore!!!!!  WOW!!!!  Oh and in this whole time, I think he has gotten even more stupid hanging around her!!!  He has said things and done things, that makes everyone laugh and be like, really?????  Mark was a smart man, but I cant really say that anymore.  He has been making foolish decisions and saying really stupid things.

The other day, I was bugging him about divorce, I told him, I took the IRS money and all he had left was hand me $95.00 and $243.00 for the divorce.  He asked me if they took credit cards.....I said, I don't know, you have to call them.  I remember looking at the time and it was 4:50, I was like CRAP, hes not going to call, hes going to say their already closed.  I called them, asked and they said, we take cash, check, money orders, or credit card, but no visa and it has a 3% charge on it.  I texted him that, then he starts asking me the same thing I just told him.  So then he says, he don't have any money other than Visa....I asked him to ask his parents.  He wrote me and said he could get it elsewhere, he just had to wait till the next day, fine with me.  I mean, at this point, I don't care if he has to go get plasma or sell his body.  I know that might sound harsh, but why must my life be put on hold?  He made this choice....he has made every choice for himself over the past year or so.  He left me, he wants divorce, hes moving, all these choices and decisions, come with sacrifices, come with work, come with consequences.   But I just feel like I have been the one doing alot of work on this divorce lately, and I don't think its fair.  He wanted this.  He made that choice, and yet he doesn't man up and do it.  Then after I told him about the money situation with paying for the divorce, he then turns and asks me......"how do we file?"    SERIOUSLY?????????????  If you only knew my face at the moment when I read that text........I was floored!!!!!  How in the hell after over a year, do you not know??????????  But I bet, you know how much its going to cost to move, or you know how much its going to cost to rent a house or all the jobs that are hiring down there.  How do you not put divorce on the top list?  How is your whore not wanting a divorce?  I mean shoot, when I was living in sin, I didn't want my boyfriend being married.  I knew that she had full power.  I'm not stupid!!!!!  I think, he thinks I'm stupid.  Of course, when we were married, I played stupid alot, but now I'm not and I don't play that way.  I think the roles have reversed.  But from what I know....shes still married too.  So I guess they enjoy living in sin.....fine with me, I'm not the one standing before the Lord and answering to that.  I want to do the right thing....and that's being in a relationship as a single woman, with the man God has intended for me to be with.  I know God hasn't intended for them to be together, it makes me laugh if they really think that.  I know their relationship has alot of downs, probably more than ups, and it will continue that way.  I don't care.....its not problem.....I'm just saying. 

Like I said, this is me venting.....I know I probably sound negative and harsh and tomorrow or the next day, I might re-read this and regret it.....but this is how I have been feeling for a while now.  I don't hate anyone....I really don't......I wish them nothing but the best, but let me not be a part of it.  As long as he is my husband, I am a part in some way, shape or form.   I know I did everything I could to save my marriage, even in the moments where I honestly didn't want to save it.  God had put it in my heart to fight and I did, and I did everything I possibly could, and I know God and everyone around me saw it and knew.  But its time!!!!! God has released me from fighting and I really just feel like He is the one has been pushing me to fight to get this done with.  I know God is against divorce and I know where this part alot of Christians will disagree with, but I know my heart and I know that I am at peace and have been praying about it and this is where I feel led to push.  I know Mark isn't going to do it, unless I stay on him.....this was my marriage.   Even with the money situation, I honestly had no intentions on taking his half.  Never even crossed my mind, until one day, it dawned on me......I'm never going to see this, and if I do, its going to be a pain.  I prayed about it, for weeks and I didn't even deposit the money until a few days after I told him, because I was still praying about it.  He hasn't shown me that he is going by his word.  He didn't get the divorce without me saying anything.  He didn't give me money in bulk, as a payment to his settlement.  Yes, he helped me a couple of times and has given me $20.00 or so and even when my grandpa needed money for medicine he gave me some money. I'm thankful, don't me wrong.  He also helped me when I had my appendix out, and went out and got us food and went to the store for us.  I also deducted it from what he owed me.  His kind heart at the time, was to help us and I am thankful.  He has a kind heart, one of the things I fell in love with him for, but now I cant be nice, because its not working.

If he looks me and really thinks that I'm being a bitch or that I'm being mean or that I took his money and ran and blew it all, then he really has his lost  his mind.  If he really knew me and the person he was married too, he knows I'm not cold hearted like that.  I did this to save my butt.....he agreed on my settlement, which mind you, I got less than what I could of fought for, but it wasn't about that, it was about what I really needed.  I could of made their lives miserable  over this past year.  I could of caused unnecessary drama if I wanted too.  But I can honestly say, that I was pretty nice and treated them with respect for the circumstance.  I could of been this crazy bat out of hell, but I wasn't.  I'm proud of myself, lol.  I'm proud that I'm standing up for myself, that I'm taking these matters into my own hands, because they need to be done.  I want God to be proud of me, that I did wait until my divorce was final.  I'm trying to be a loyal wife to God.  I'm still married, Marks still married.  Mark is still a married man in Gods eyes, sleeping and moving with another woman, and for some reason, I'm sure everyone around him is justifying it.  Oh your not married anymore, its just a piece of paper, you don't love her anymore.  IVE HEARD THEM ALL TOO ON MY SIDE!!! Ive had the guys try to sweet talk me and try to convince me that I'm not and its okay to do this and that, but I just simply look at my ring and know I am.  I wear my ring to remind myself that I am married.......my promise to God to remain faithful.  I know I wasn't faithful in the past, but like I said before, I have asked God to forgive me and I don't want to do it again.  Just because you might mess up, once, twice or more, doesn't mean you don't change to make it right (now).  Even when I told God I was going to be a faithful wife, I had messed up, and God had put it on my heart to not do it again and once again asked for forgiveness and not put myself in that situation again.  I know I am human and make mistakes, but I also have to change my surroundings or my temptations and not do it again.  God knows my heart and knows I want to do whats right.  I know I say that alot, but its true.  I can feel God blessing me because he knows that I want to do his will.  He knows I fall short and I sin.....but he knows I want to do what makes him happy.



So I wait.....I wait 61 days as we go file tomorrow.  I feel alot better as I have vented.  Its a bitter-sweet feeling about my divorce.  Bitter because its sad that we had to come to this and as we said our vows that it seemed like it meant nothing to him.  Its sweet because I have let go and I need to move on fully without these chains on me.  I'm not sure how I'm going to feel when the day comes and we are officially divorced, but I'm not going to worry about it.  I'm living each day at a time!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment