Monday, March 25, 2013

New Hobby????

 I went to this class that my friend invited me to go too when I was having a low moment.  It was a God thing for sure, because I just wanted to go get drunk wasted and yet, I reached out to her and didnt even know she was in town and she invited me to this party AND it was a heart painting.  I knew I needed to go and that I would enjoy it.  I had been wanting to go but didnt have the funds too, but God provided and made a way for me.  I got to talk to her and paint and just relax and enjoy my time in being creative and learning.


 The painting, ended up being a reminder that God holds the key to my heart and when God is ready, I hope he hands over the key to a great Godly man!! :)


 So yesterday, I was kind of wanting to be creative and yet was feeling a little down because I have strayed a bit from God and have been looking in the wrong places for happiness.  I havent intentionally strayed, I was trying to do other things to cover other things, but realized I was running from the problem then just accepting and facing my issue.  The good thing is, now I know what I need to do, so on to focusing on something good and encouraging.  So instead of going to the classes and spending alot of money on that, I thought I should go grab some things and see what I can do with what I learned. 









I wanted to end it here and really thought I should, but knew it was too boring and I could try other stuff.  I did do the reverse kind of things and liked how it turned out.  I do think it looks a little kiddish, but I mean, I cant complain for my first paintings at home.  I have thought about giving these away as gifts with the persons favorite colors.  I have always wanted the people I love and care about to get a white heart tattoo on them like I have since it is my signature, but since alot of people dont or wouldnt do that, I can paint this for them so they will always remember me!! :)


I want to try new things and I might try this heart with a cross that I actually drew at church.  I need to get me some more paint and what not to stalk up on.  I told my friend about it and she seemed interested and so we were thinking about just sharing costs and collecting it from there.  We shall see.  Some of these small hobbies end up dieing young anyways, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment