Friday, March 1, 2013

Christians watch!

Dont just see what its about and not watch it.......your not hurting me, your hurting yourself!!!  I don't know 100% if this is real....meaning it came from Illumi Corp, but either way, everything this man said, pretty much sums up what I have learned and also, what scripture says.  I think alot of Christians are in denial and non Christians that this crap is happening right now.  If you believe in the Bible and end of times, why would this not be happening???  People think I'm crazy, they think I just read a bunch of lies, everyday and that I'M CRAZY!!!!  I have NO problem with their thoughts on me.  I bet you, most Christians (believers) when things do start hitting the fan (which they are) will come and ask me some questions.  I feel in my heart, that God has opened my heart up to learning what is going around me and to watch for signs and what is happening.  I have prayed for God to show me what He wants me to learn and to know.  I know this is a scary time and alot of believers don't want to think its really happening or that its close, but you really need to open up your eyes!!!!  Its not doing you any good to not know how evil this world is and how close we really are......it really isn't. 

No comments:

Post a Comment