Thursday, February 28, 2013

I have the sweetest friend











Hes such a sweetheart!!!!!  Its men and people like this, that make this world a better place....He did it just because, to make me feel better!!! :)   how freaken sweet


I saw this for the first time....and...well....I saw Illuminati signs all over.....go figure....google that shiznit!!!

My friend Rudy gave me this wonderful smelling candle....well....in fact I got to pick out which one I wanted and all that which was fun.  I got it yesterday in the mail and was excited to get it.  He, out of the kindness of his heart, last week when I was having a bad week, got me this and I never had someone do that out of the blue before and it made me smiled and cheered me up!!!

Hes a great man and I'm glad hes in my life.  He lets me vent to him and puts up with me when I wanna talk, haha!!!  I'm glad that God brought us to help each other and encourage each other.  We have had some similar things happen in our lives and its good to talk to someone who understands. :)

Thank you Mr. Rudy for the awesome candle!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment