Monday, February 11, 2013

a rant

So this might be my PMS talk coming out, but I'm kinda annoyed.  Ive been talking to a few people and I'm starting to think that I'm the only person on this planet or around me that thinks the way I think.  Has everyone lost morals or respect for themselves???  I know I'm not perfect and I also know I have sinned in the past and I never have denied my sins.  I know everyone has a past and everyone has done things that their not proud of and might have regretted.

I just feel like alot of people have no self control or plainly just don't care OR just spiritually don't walk with God and have a TRUE relationship with Him.  Oh am I being judgemental or pointing fingers now????

What I'm talking about has to do with alot of things.  I don't understand why people think having sex before marriage is okay.......Don't give me the crap about, "oh, well you need to see if you connect and see if its good before you get married".  WTH is that about???  So your pretty much saying that if sex isn't the best then your marriage isn't going to work???  Then therefore, you never really loved the person at all.

I hate talking to guys who say, Oh Ive been with 15 girls.....YOU HAVE ISSUES!!!!!! I don't want you talking to me anymore, I don't want you to touch me and I just lost all my respect for you.  Another thing that drives me insane is guys and girls who don't care how many sexual partners the person has had.  Ummm......do you get them checked out before you have sex with them???? PROBABLY NOT!!!! So therefore you have a high chance of possibly catching something.  I remember when Mark cheated on me with his whore and I had to go get checked.....I knew if I had something, a couple of people would probably be hurt pretty bad!!!! just saying.....

I get that everyone has a past.....I REALLY DO!!!!!  I think that is something that I have a hard time dealing with and accepting of others.  Its not that I hate them, I just stick people in certain categories, and they cant be mad which one I stick them in.  I can ask someone 5-10 questions and pretty much know who they are.   There was a while that I didn't even ask people some of the questions, because if I knew the truth, I knew I wouldn't want to talk to them again, but like with all things, it eventually will come out. 

If I talk to a man who thinks having sex before marriage is okay, YOUR NOT FOR ME!
If I talk to a man who has had more than like 3 sexual partners, YOUR NOT FOR ME!
If I talk to a man who doesn't know what religion he is and cant say the last time he went to church,YOUR NOT FOR ME! and with that note, if you are more likely a different religion than me, YOUR NOT FOR ME ALSO!!!
If the man has kids, more than likely, YOUR NOT FOR ME!!!
If you cant or wont grow facial hair, YOUR NOT FOR ME!!!

Maybe its because I'm on this mini hormone rampage and have noticed alot of these things lately, and I hope and pray to God that what I want, which is really what God wants for me, the man he has for me is a good Godly, baptist man who has no kids and has a close relationship with God, who wants to do what the scripture says and to be the husband and man God wants him to be.

Oh you would be surprised how many men out there are so twisted with the worldly standards and what they think is "cool" or "accepting".

I also think alot of people put themselves in temptations way.  If you know your going to be around a guy or a girl and something MIGHT happen, then don't even put yourself there.  I remember I wanted to go Golden Corral the other day, but knew if I went, I would indulge which isn't good and bad for my weight loss.

So I wrote this yesterday in a rant I was having......and its been just sitting here on my comp, so I'm going to publish it and not re read it and move on, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment