Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Update on me and my life

So alot has happened since I lost blogged.  Lets just say last week wasn't the best week Ive ever had.  After I was blessed about my car, I got sick after eating pizza and threw up for 5-6 hours.  I went to the ER because nothing was helping.  I just knew my hiatal hernia was flared up from throwing up so much, but just needed relief and so I went to the hospital to get some medicine for pain and for muscle spasms.

After an hour of throwing up in the room without any relief they finally came in.  She pushed on my stomach which of course felt awesome (NOT!) and said she thinks it might be my gallbladder.  I looked at her like she was nuts and said, I don't think its that and she said she still wanted to get it tested to make sure.  So they hook me up with some pain medicine and fluids and I finally for the first time in 5-6 hours could sit down still.  Before, I could NOT sit down in one spot, it was just pure misery.  It was about 9am at this point and they come in for an ultra sound.  The lady doing the exam looks at my gallbladder and said, "Yep, its your gallbladder", and she showed me one of my stones and it was an inch long and then I saw some little stones.

This is the second time that I'm sitting in an ER and ANNOYED that I have to have surgery.  I don't scared, I get aggravated because I have to provide for me and my grandpa and take care of him.  I hate the recovery and not being able to move around.  I take the news, get my discharge papers and I leave.  It wasn't an emergency problem, so they gave me a Dr (who did my appendix) and  let me go.  I left the hospital and with zero sleep went and ran errands all over town.  I had to go pay for my car, go to the grocery store to get applesauce because I was on the barat diet, get gas, go weigh in and get my prescriptions filled.

I went home and laid down and got some sleep.  To eat applesauce and bananas all the time SUCKS!!!

The next day I woke up early and went with my friend to get her a car.  After that we headed to Arlington for a mini road trip and to get out of this town.  The whole time all I was thinking about was what I was going to eat.  Its just a known fact when you go out of town you eat stuff that your town doesn't have and so I was scared that I wasn't going to find anything that I was capable of eating.

We get to Arlington and go to the Rangers Stadium so my friend could shop.  After that, we went to the Mall that has everything we wanted.  I wanted to go to Torrid and she wanted Chick-fil-a and in the food court I did spot some Japanese food that wasn't fried.  I ate it and it was delish!!!  I took a nausea pill after I ate just in case, just because I was so scared that I was going to have another attack and I wasn't even near home OR the fact that I cant be still when I have the attack so being in car would be death on me.

We went shopping for a bit and the good thing about it all, is that we bought like one thing.  I got me a Spurs shirt with Ginobili on it and she got her a Rangers hat.  If you cant tell yet that we love our teams, then your crazy!!!

We stop to get a drink and I got me some skittle and ended up keeping that down too.  We were in the Dallas traffic for an hour, but we got home just at sundown.

The next day I rested all day and didn't work out and Sunday I went and walked around the lake 2 times which is about 2 miles and then yesterday I went and worked out and I can eat some decent meals.

To find out more about the details of food and exercise, just visit my blog about that.  (location link on the right side)

Yesterday before work, I was getting dressed and I get this phone call about helping me pay with  my medical bill from the hospital.  She asked me how I was doing and I told her I was okay, sore, but when I called the Dr about my surgery, that they wanted $180.00 up front and then they wanted $1300.00 up front for the surgery.  When I had found out about how much it was going to cost, I was just going to wait until it was an emergency.  I barely meet my bills every month and to put back or come up with the money was out of the question.

I prayed and told God, I don't know what to do, I trust you!!!  I was just mind blown at why this was happening and why I couldn't find a good job and why did it have to happen when I'm on a role of losing weight.  I know God has a plan and He knew this was all going to happen and even though at the moment I didn't understand, I was hoping one day I would.

So back to the phone call......after I told the lady I didn't have the money for that, she started asking me how much I made an hour and how many hours I worked a week.  She tallied it up and said, you might be eligible for indigent.  I had indigent when I was 19 with my cancer and you wanna know something?  It was on my list to do after I got out of work that day.  This lady calls out of the blue and it was everything I wanted and needed.  She got off the phone with me, called another lady and then the other lady called me and after work I went and signed a paper.  They had such a willing and giving heart.  Usually when things are like this, the people are so hard and careless, but these women wanted to help me and I was so blessed.  In fact when I got off the phone with them, I cried!!!!  I texted my friend and she said that she was in the middle of texting me when I texted her and what she was texting me was she just knew some time in the week I was going to hear great news about my situation. 

How great is our God?  I kept telling God how blessed I am and how thankful I am and how he is so good to me, when I don't deserve it!!!

After work I signed the papers and they were mailing it that day and I should hear back in about a week to make an appointment to see if I'm qualified.  I just feel like its a huge blessing, and it also makes sense to why I cant get a job.  If I would of gotten some of these jobs that I applied for, I wouldn't been able to get this and insurance takes forever to kick in and since I had cancer before, I'm sure I would of had to met a different deductible then the regular ones if I got it.

I'm just reminded by God, that he is in control and He knows more and what the future holds.  He never seizes to amaze me.  I'm not sure why I'm having gallbladder problems, considering a year ago I had my appendix out, but God has a plan and one thing I have learned over the past few years is that My plans, isn't Gods plans..........I have surrendered that whatever in this life happens.....happens.....I fully trust God!!!!  He knows my heart, better than I know my own heart and he knows my hopes and dreams and I do hope one day they all come true!!

I also physically feel alot better and have been eating regular food but have been trying to stay in the same food groups I'm supposed too, with no dairy and citrus food.  Dairy and soy is in a lot of foods when you look into it.

So I shall work and do what I can to provide and just trust in God that everything will happen according to His plan and hopefully Ill have my surgery with no complications and recover fast and get back on the road to working hard and losing the weight!!!


















Lakes are so dried up



dont judge my crazyness








No comments:

Post a Comment